BREAKING NEWS

[5]

Seek wisdom

www.keepcalm.com

"It is better to seek wisdom than to seek riches". Don't quote me wrong.

It is of good use to dominate the world with riches, but a rich man without wisdom is of no great use than to be called a fool.

In my understanding,
"wisdom is the ability to function beyond the human power, having intellectual access to overpower and handle certain issues and situations.

 It is also an ability to see the big picture ahead of time, situations and conditions.

Speaking of wealth, I have always aspired to be rich. It is everyone's desire to grant his/her wishes and needs. Yes O!

As i sat alone in thoughts, I thought of two things "wealth and wisdom
What if I have wealth without wisdom, or  if I ask for wisdom first, will I receive wealth.
 I got my answer from 1kings 3,
The story of king Solomon.
After God appeared to him in a dream, the bible says God asked him, "What do you want? He answered, "the ability to rule your people. He asked for wisdom, he never considered wealth and long life. In his requests he was granted long life and wealth.

I then changed my prayer requests from material possessions to wisdom!

When a man of wisdom speaks, what he says are beyond his imagination. I find joy listening to Rev. Sam Adeyemi speak, not because I see him as my pastor, but his messages are knowledge oriented.

Wisdom will make way for you to gain wealth. An unwise man will always be subjected to poverty.

Qualities of a wise man:

•People seek wealth; remember to seek wisdom --- Nickiminaj

•A wise man will have confidence of handling little things even the mighty challenges as it shows up.

•A wise man makes good decisions.

•He can be addressed as a leader.

•Respect, honour is automatically credited to him.

How to seek wisdom:

1. Seek God:- Seek God with Thanksgiving and in supplication for your needs.

To tap into the level of wisdom, God as to be involved in the picture.

2. Acquire Knowledge: knowledge and wisdom work hand in hand.
Knowledge is an awareness of a particular fact or situation; a state of having been informed or made aware of something.

3. Live by wisdom.
Let all your expectations be subdued by wisdom.

By your wisdom and your
understanding, you have made wealth for
yourself and have gathered gold and silver
into your treasuries. Ezekiel 28:4

It is what you ask, you receive; what you seek you find.
Seek wisdom and riches shall be added without sorrow...
Seek wisdom Seek wisdom Reviewed by The Oyin Brand on 08:38 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. But in Nigeria there's this general belief that if you don't have money you lack wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

Sora Templates