BREAKING NEWS

[5]

New idea "The matter.

Hello people!
I would love to introduce you to a new idea called "the matter", of which I'm sure you will love it.


***Introduction;

The matter is about sharing opinions, a realistic forum where we could discuss and share thoughts together on happening truth.
The name "the matter was created by my brother" Tomide Olowoyo; some credits to him...

**What brought the idea;

I've been receiving several complains recently, that my blog is not chilling enough and it saddens my heart that I am not meeting up to my viewers taste.
So I took my time searching for possible solutions to make this blog a lively one for us all.
And the idea showed up, "The matter!".

***My plans over the matter;

The matter's articles will be coming up 4-5 times a week, even more. And "The matter is a special type of attachment that will be added to my blog, and it is not also going to stop or affect the normal weekly success updates.
***Notes;

Everyone is allowed to share opinions and bring up personal ideas.
To participate, kindly send your articles to my email the day before, your article will be published the day after.

Contact me
oyindamolaolowoyo@gmail.com.

Share with an harstag 
#thematter
On facebook, google+, twitter, instagram etc.

Thank you all!.
Oyin Olowoyo.

Photo source:- Rmcaana
New idea "The matter. New idea "The matter. Reviewed by The Oyin Brand on 13:40 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates